Although you will already know the multiple nutritional and medicinal properties of olive, since it has been used since ancient Egyptian times, we want to clarify why olive oil is good for your hair. In addition to including it in your daily diet, if you add olive oil two or three times a week in your hair, it will nourish and regenerate it from the roots to the ends. Yes, yes, how are you reading!
How to apply olive oil to your hair?
How is olive oil applied? Well, it’s very simple. With a few drops of oil, gently massage the scalp and gradually extend it until it reaches the tips. Let it sit overnight and rinse with plenty of water. Then wash your hair as you normally do.
It is usually enough with one or two tablespoons, although the amount of it will vary according to the density, thickness, and length of your hair.
If you follow these simple steps, you will notice in a few days how your hair has more vitality and nutrition and you will give us the reason for how good olive oil is for hair care.
Can it be used with all hair types? The answer is yes. For example, if you have dry hair, characterized by being fragile, brittle and having split ends, olive oil will give you hydration and nutrition with very few applications.
Another example? People suffering from oily hair think that the use of oils can be harmful, but it is not so. Simply apply a small amount of olive oil every ten or fifteen days and add a touch of lavender essential oil. Lavender oil has high astringent properties and will help you regulate the amount of sebum secreted by the scalp glands.
OR Mythical Olive Oil: the ideal solution for soft and nourished hair
Now, instead of pouring the oil on your head, you can achieve the same properties with the Mythical Olive Oil from Original Remedies, the perfect solution to all your problems! Among its advantages, we highlight:
- It has a high content of polyphenols and vitamin E, antioxidant substances to prevent damage from sun exposure, especially in summer.
- It is very moisturizing because it prevents the evaporation of water and provides the necessary lipids that your hair needs to grow strong and healthy.
- Increase the growth of your hair, since its high nutritional power strengthens the hair follicles.
- It brings brightness and luminosity to dry and lifeless hair thanks to its special nutritional composition.
- Thanks to its emollient and softening effect, it helps prevent capillary pathologies related to itching, irritation and even wounds.
And now that you know the truths about olive oil in your hair, don’t forget to share it with your friends and try the entire range of Mythical Olive from Original Remedies. Leave us a comment if you want us to explain some other ingredients!