Discover the tips that Instagrammers use to guide you and get these semi-picks with elegant and casual braids.
If what you are looking for is to go cute, but without complicating your life, we present these hairstyles so that you avoid spending so much heat in summer. The braids have returned and are a very juicy option to look perfect this season. And, in case you are not very fan of them, we leave you a list with 10 ideas collected so that you choose the one that best suits your tastes.
1. Semi-picked with Greek-style braid
To begin with our menu of options, we find the newly revitalized Greek-style braids (also called Hellenic halo) that Taylor Swift or Katy Perry have worn lately. The latter, in addition, did not hesitate to add hippie accessories. This type of hairstyle also works for medium hair and is perfect if you want a somewhat messy and casual look.
- Separate two frontal strands and divide the hair into two
- On one side, make a braid directed downward, and on the remaining side make an upward-directed
- Pass the top braid over the head and the bottom braid
- Use hairpins to hold the hairstyle
Another type of hairstyle very popular lately are the two root braids, also called “boxer braids.” Sienna Miller and Cara Delevigne are real fans of them. Have you seen it on their networks? Well, cheer up step by step.
- Divide your hair into two strands and braid from the root, and cross them below
- Direct the braid towards the root of the hair
- Braid to the neck
- Finish the braid and fasten it with a rubber
Which one do you like the most? Tell us and tell us your experience with semi-collected with braids!