Known for its nutritional properties (widely consumed in Asia since ancient times) and medicinal, as it facilitates the digestion of proteins, papaya is widespread in the field of beauty and aesthetics, especially as regards hair care. Using papaya oil several times a week will help us achieve strong and shiny hair, repair split ends and regenerates damaged hair.
Properties of papaya oil
- This mask-shaped product, such as Hair Food Papaya, has the main function of repairing damaged hair fibers and providing an extra dose of nutrition to the scalp
- Its high content of vitamin C, its antioxidant properties and its essential minerals favor the growth of strong hair
- Its high levels of papain prevent the appearance of sebum and dandruff in the scalp
- It is a powerful natural moisturizer that helps repair weak, rebellious and lifeless hair
Surely you are wondering how to include this mask in your daily beauty ritual. Do not worry! We tell you in great detail:
- Once you have washed your hair, apply a soft layer on your hair, especially from medium to tip.
- If you want the distribution to be more homogeneous, use a comb and spread the product gently.
- Cover it and let it act for half an hour.
- After this time, rinse with warm water.
- It is recommended that you follow this treatment at least twice a week.
From the first application of this product, you will notice how your hair acquires more strength and resistance, the split ends will be visibly reduced and your hair will acquire more softness and shine.
Do not cut hair and dare to try this mask of Fructis de Garnier. We are sure that even your usual hairdresser will ask you how you have a strong and radiant hair!
Now, it is not only a mask but a 3 in 1, it can be used dry or as a conditioner!
Now that you know papaya oil and its multiple hair benefits, you only have to buy it and start using it.
Ah! And don’t forget to take a look at the articles in our Blog. We are waiting!